Friday, January 23, 2009

===HoliDAYs lOl===




TiMeS fLiEd....

Cny is coming soon....

Aiyo...getting older liao!

today,our school having 'STAFF AND STUDENT MEETING'

ths s the first time all the students and staffs gather together,

it is abt 100 sumthg ppl in a small lecture hall...really 're nao'

this meating is really meaningful..for a good time for us to meet each others.

chinese ppl said:"大团圆".

however the talk is really bored!!

now,let talk abt my cutest classmate...

from the school start to now,it's abt one year times already!

ouur relationships also from don't know to know..

and now come to a very close relationship.

i really like them so much!!

if time never end,and we can meet together .

that was so great!

so my dearest frens:

i hope that we will enjoy our times staying togather until graduation,

therefore we will won't regret after we leave each others!!

odious!!!


top:mia,xuxu,peng
below:me,steph,angeline,dada,ling2


here i going to thanks who was help me in my previous times...

and i wan to wishes all of my frens and tutors ,CI

a very great happy chinese new year
and happy holidays!




No comments: